Adena Certified Inspections will have your report available via email the night of the inspection. A hard copy of the report is also available for an additional fee of $25.
The report is clearly written and detailed with minimal use of technical jargon. It consists of:
- A Summary Item Checklist of conditions observed
- Remarks and large color photos of any conditions observed
In preparing your Home Inspection Report, the goals are:
- To be unbiased and transparent
- To be concise, clear and easily understood
- To provide direction in dealing with conditions discovered during the inspection
Home Inspectors are not code compliance Inspectors. However, Adena Certified Inspections will include in the report recommendations for conditions and safety issues observed during the inspection.